The Series 6A device is the flagship model from Z-Tech Sports. The device is adjustable for different neck sizes, so selecting a specific size is not necessary. As with all head-and-neck devices, you'll need to add mounting hardware to your helmet (hardware for one helmet included). The device can be shared among multiple drivers as long as each driver's helmet has the necessary mounting hardware.
|NOTE: Each SFI 38.1 Head and Neck Restraint System has their own proprietary anchoring hardware. Regardless of brand (Z-Tech, NecksGen etc.) please ensure you choose the correct corresponding hardware.|
Here's the official jibber-jabber from Z-Tech:
- High-back—provides more natural pull angle and easier side-to-side movement
- Advanced Axis Adjustment—allows you to adjust shoulder width, arm angle, and arm width to fit different body shapes and sizes, as well as to adjust to different race seats
- Super lightweight—approximately 925 grams
- Extremely comfortable—feels like you have nothing on
- 02 spring clip quick connect—makes it even easier to connect or disconnect the device from the helmet
- Dual compound frame—specialized fiberglass reinforced nylon is used for the shoulder frame, offering leading structural characteristics. The arms are made with modified alloy material to give the device a dampening characteristic in a crash; and the two materials work together, offering excellent performance.
- Stainless steel hardware—high-quality screws and binary post provide long-lasting strength
- Kevlar® webbing tether—connects helmet to restraint and offers good side-to-side motion during use
- Belt channel with wings—accepts 2 in. or 3 in. belts
- Replaceable padding—easy to clean and/or replace for continued comfort
- Helmet hardware—is included to connect to one helmet
- SFI 38.1-certified