Designed to be used together with Speedcom's 2-person Intercom System, the SCIH Single-Ear Headset was specifically designed to be used with student helmets that are not wired for communications. The slender ear-piece and boom-mic slides between the helmet and the ear for a simple solution for in-car communications. IMSA plug is compatible with most road-race systems, making this a great alternative to a permanent radio install in a helmet. Includes one headset.
- Nose cancelling microphone
- Flexible microphone boom for ease of installation
- Ultra loud speaker to ensure that you can hear every word
- Heavy Duty cord with IMSA style connection
- The SC-SCIH can also be used to plug directly into any IMSA style radio car wiring harness. Designed to work in conjunction with the Speedcom 2MPI intercom and any IMSA style radio wiring harness.