The modular Sabelt GT-Pad Racing Seat features removable pads for a truly custom fit. Starting with a strengthened fiberglass shell developed through GT and WRC racing, the GT-Pad seat kit includes CAD designed ergonomic foam sections that help to improve driver comfort while helping to reduce seat weight. Air channels between the pads improves air circulation for increased driver comfort. Additional pads are available separately to help customize fit for multiple drivers.
- Shell in VTR developed using the know-how acquired thanks to the worlds leading experiences GT and WRC.
- Integrated head protection system
- Shoulders and hips designed according to the requirements of Regulation 8862 to improve the drivers safety
- Rear structural reinforcement
- Ergonomic foam sections studied with CAD simulations and tested by our professional drivers to improve driving comfort.
- ADS-Air Ducting System: obtained thanks to the separation of the pad improves air circulation by increasing the seats breathability and improving driving performance.
Padding adds the following thickness per side:
- Medium: 2.3"
- Large: 1.7"
- X-Large: 1.2"
- Seat can be used without pads for larger drivers.
OG's Sizing Notes: The GT Pad is a big seat! The goal of this seat was to try and make a universal fit - something that multiple drivers can quickly slide into with an easy padding change (faster then changing a seat out). This means there needs to be a very large (and hefty) shell. It'll be tough to fit into most cars with standard adapter brackets - we highly recommend fabrication experience.